Friday, December 3, 2010

hOsPiTaL

The second day at the hospital Rob went into work for a half day and then brought the kids late that afternoon. So Presley and I had the whole day to ourselves! It was so nice to be able to enjoy her without any interruptions! We even got to take a nap! I am so in love with this little face!
GG and Great Pa came to visit. I am so glad that my kids get to be so close to their Great Grandma and Grandpa.
Then the kiddos arrived! They could hardly wait to see their sister again!

One big happy family! I just love post prego pictures, ha! I guess we have to remember the good, the bad, and the ugly!
All three kids! I can't imagine my life without them!

The kids stayed for a couple of hours and then Rob took them home to get ready for bed. I can't wait until we all get to go to bed together again. One more night.......

0 comments: