Thursday, December 9, 2010

HaPpY BiRtHdAy

I can't believe my baby is 6! This year we thought that it would be fun to start a tradition and decorate our kids bedrooms the night before their birthday while they are asleep. We were not very successful! Kyson woke up three times while we were trying to decorate his room! It wasn't really a surprise to him but he still thought it was cool to have his room decorated. Kyson had school and usually I would go into his class to take birthday treats but with a week old baby that didn't really work. The day before I let him pick out treats (Twinkies) and he took them to school to pass out. Luckily he didn't care too much that I couldn't come.
As soon as Dad got home from work Kyson wanted to open up his presents from us. Then we let him pick where he wanted to go for dinner. And just like last year it was McDonald's, yum!
Even though we didn't do much this year for his birthday because of Presley, he didn't complain one bit! He is such a good kid! I love you my handsome little man! Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Carma Lee said...

He is quite the little man! Such a handsome little dude and sure loved by his Mimi & Papa - glad we're great buds!!