Sunday, August 10, 2008

24th of July

Ok so I know that I am a little bit behind, but I wanted to start my posts with Lake Powell so I have a little catching up to do. On the 24th of July we went to my Grandma and Grandpa Featherstone's house for a BBQ and then we walked over to Butler middle school to watch the fireworks! It was so much fun. Kyson is at the age that he loves anything that deals with fire. He is all smiles holding his sparklers!

Rob decided to do like ten sparklers at a time. I guess the fire thing never gets old!


While we were waiting for the fireworks to start we brought glow sticks to play with. Kyson made sure that everyone had one! Here we are trying to get a family shot. I've decided that it is impossible!


Grandma and Grandpa Featherstone or as Camree and Kyson call them"GG and Great Pa." Aren't they so cute!

Here is Kyson playing with his glow sticks. I don't think they get an cuter than him!


Camree watching the fireworks with her daddy! She has totally turned into a daddy's girl lately. It is so cute to watch the two of them together. She is daddy's little princess!

Kyson watching the fireworks with auntie Sarah.


I told you camree is a daddy's girl! The fire work show was awesome and it was a great ending to a fun Pioneer Day!

10 comments:

The Days said...

Cute pictures! That is so cute that Camree is such a daddy's girl. Landon is still all about mom!

Lara said...

so much fun! it made me miss being with you guys and the fireworks. 3 more months till we get to see you...it will go by fast, right?

Carma Lee said...

You're right about the fire thing. I remember all the years of camping with our kids - Rob was right there, eager and able to do the campfire!

Susanne said...

SO cute! I love seeing the updates on your cute kids. Sam and Connor start school next week. CRAZY! It will just be me and Zach at home.

Caralee said...

What cute pictures! I love the one of Rob & Camree and the one of you and Rob. You guys are such a cute family. Check out my blog sometime.

Tiffani Mills said...

Hey Corrine- I saw your link on Robs blog. Sorry to stalk you that way- but it was fun to see your adorable little family. Cute blog- Tiff Cullimore

Kristi said...

Fun. I miss 24th of July celebrations! Everyone looks great! I'm excited to see you guys again. Bummed that we missed you last weekend, but excited that you will be able to meet my new little one (whatever he or she may be). :o)

kecia said...

I was SO excited to see your comment on my blog!How the heck are you? Are you still around here? We should get together! Your family is so adorable! Thanks for the comment-it means alot. I am in young womens right now too-we should swap ideas sometime. Anyway I am excited to be able to keep up on your family a little now!

J.R. said...

Fun posts Corinne! And you guys always take good photos :)

Kelie said...

Hey Corinne! So fun to see your blog, your kids are so dang cute! What a darling family you have! It will be fun to keep in touch through our blogs!