Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mimi and Papa in town!


The week after Lake Powell I had girls camp. Mimi flew in from Arizona to watch the kids! It was so nice to be able to leave the kids and know that they were in good hands. It was also nice for them to be able to spend time with her without me there. Thanks Mimi the kids loved the time they had with you! Papa flew in for that weekend and we loved our time with him as well.


It was so cute, we had a bunch of 5 foot high tree stumps in our yard, so Papa went and rented a chainsaw and cut them down for us. He is such a sweet man. Thanks Papa!
Kyson watching the boys cut down the trees.


On Saturday we went to Thanksgiving Point. My kids love to feed and pet the animals!
This calf was so funny. He was totally sucking on Camree's entire hand and Camree loved it!



We went to lunch at the little deli there. This sign is one of the signs that my Sister-in-law designed. Yes it is the same Sister-in-law that makes me everything, thanks Lara!

We also went to the children's garden while we were there. Kyson loves to play in the Noah's Ark water feature.

Camree kept touching this little chipmunk statue. She thought she was so brave and cool. To bad she doesn't know that it is not real!


On Sunday Kyson decided to let his night, night(binki) go with balloons. Thanks for the idea Matt and Lara. This is the third time that we have had to get rid of his binki because he keeps finding ones that he has hidden later. Hopefully this is the last one! He can't be starting preschool with a binki in his mouth!

It got stuck in a tree just outside of our yard and I mean just barely over the fence. Luckily the wind blew it out of the trees and to a new baby!

Thanks Mimpi and Papa for spending time to come and see us. We love and miss you!

12 comments:

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Ok I totally award you with the cutest kids award! Everytime I see them They make me want to get prego and those pics do too. That looks like fun! Those are cute pics with John and CarmaLee too! Love ya sis! By the way you totally look pro at this blog thing. :)

Auburn said...

I'm so glad you guys got a blog! Keep the updates comin'.

Dave

Anne said...

I'm glad you got a blog finally! :) It looks like you guys have been having fun- Camree is adorable and Ky is getting so big! I'm jealous you guys went to Thanksgiving Point... it's so nice there!

Rebecca and Nick said...

I love your pictures! And I love the idea of tying the binkie on the balloons and setting it free! Owen still uses a bink to nap and sleep, and I am not looking forward to the day we have to make him part with it. It may be traumatic.

The Days said...

Friend... you are so good! Fun pictures and super cute kidos! I love the binki/balloon idea!

Lara said...

how fun! my kids are looking at the pictures missing you and your family. "Can't we go to Utah?" I wish that we had a money tree in our backyard so that we could!

Marni Bown said...

Yeah! So cute. I am so glad to see you joined the blogging world. It's so fun.

Kristi said...

I'm super happy that you are blogging! It's such a fun way for us to see what you guys are up to! Yay! It looks like your kids had so much fun at Thanksgiving Point. Wish we could spend more time with you guys!

Carma Lee said...

Yeah for the blog! And, yeah for being able to visit - we had such fun with you and your cutie pies!!! Being Mimi and Papa rocks!

Caralee said...

What a great time. I wish we could have been there. I am so anxious to get to UT and see you guys!

Emilee said...

i know, family shots are sooo hard! you look good though! i swear, in every pic with you and rob alone, you are a pro at getting behind him! ;) i do that too!

michelle said...

hey, corinne what a cute blog! you have such cute kids! This going to be fun to see what your up to, because we don't see eachother enough at work! lol michelle