Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Deer Creek

Last Saturday we decided to go to Deer Creek with my family. We left around 10:30 and when we got to the lake it was only 70 degrees. It was a little chilly at first cruising on the boat but luckily it warmed up and felt perfect. Not too hot, not too cold. The water was still cold but it wasn't cold enough to keep us from getting in or should I say Rob and Kyson, Camree and I only got in up to our waist's.

Kyson driving the boat with Papa!



Suzie and Mikelle.





Neema and Camree.

My two handsome boys! I don't know of anything better to do on a Saturday than to be out on the lake with your family! Thanks Mom and Dad for such a fun day.

6 comments:

Carma Lee said...

What fun! I agree there's no better way to spend a Saturday than having fun with those you love - great bonding time!

Lara said...

look at how much fun! Matt says the first thing we are buying when we get back to AZ is a boat! I can't believe how much Camree looks like your mom! So cute...can't wait to see them in person

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

Fun! Chris and I are sad we missed out! I love those pics of Kyson and Rob! Kyson and Camree are so dang cute...but you already knew that cause I tell you that everyday!

Kristi said...

Camree is getting so big! Wow! What a little blondie! You are really good at this blogging thing...where have you been. You're a natural! Loving the updates, the pictures, the keeping in touch!!! And I love Camree's swim shirt. Adorable.

Nona said...

Corinne: Hopefully you remember me, this is Nona from highschool. I found you on Kelie and JR's blog. You have not changed a bit since highschool. You have a very cute blog and a very cute family. My blog is dyrengs.blogspot.com Hope everything is good.

The Ray Family said...

You should've call us! We could've stopped by and said hi...just being down the road!