Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fall is in the Air

On Saturday, we were feeling a bit lazy so we decided to take a drive up the canyon to see if the leaves were changing much yet. We drove up big cottonwood canyon to Guardsman Pass. A few leaves were changing but not that many. Rob decided that he wanted to drive down the backside of Guardsman and into Heber. This is what we found. The closer we got to Heber the more the leaves had changed. The drive was so pretty and was well worth the extra hour and a half in the car.


Camree is obsessed with trying to drink our diet coke! She got a little whiny so we let her have it for just a minute. If anything it made for a cute picture!
Rob decided to go off road with the Land Rover. It was fun for him and brought back memories of 4-wheeling in the jeep. We stopped and snapped this family picture while we weren't on the main road. I love this time of year! The only thing I don't like about it is that I know Winter is on it's way!

7 comments:

Auburn said...

I love how you all get out and do such fun things! You are making so many memories with your kids! Dave always says that it is work to make memories, and it is . . . but it's so worth it!!

Lara said...

Okay, Camree looks like spittin' image of your mom! (and you...b/c you look like yo momma too!) I LOVE THE FALL!!! I'll be so sad when we don't have it any more. Cute pics. Love the diet-coke-aholic-to-be picture! Oh, yeah...we gots to go to Sonic too!

Kristi said...

So so beautiful! I miss Utah, I won't lie...

Caralee said...

What beautiful fall colors. The change isn't happening yet (surprisingly) here.

Caralee said...

What beautiful fall colors. The change isn't happening yet (surprisingly) here.

kecia said...

I agree-I LOVE fall I just don't like what comes after it!

Carma Lee said...

Can't deny how beautiful your Fall is. We're excited about our Fall also - green grass and pretty flowers everywhere for months and months!