Sunday, September 21, 2008

Ff is for Fire Truck!

On Tuesday Kyson went on his first field trip to the Draper City Fire station. I had to work so Rob stayed home and went with the kids on the field trip. I guess he ended up being a hit because he tried on the uniform and everyone thought Kyson's dad was so cool after that! I am so glad he got to go. What fun memories!
Rob said Kyson was totally interested in everything the fireman had to say.
Kyson with Dad all dressed up like a fireman! He looks pretty sexy if I do say so myself!
Little Camree tagged along for the fun day. I am so glad that Rob got to spend the day with the kids. He is such a great Dad!

5 comments:

Carma Lee said...

How fun that Rob went! When Rob was little and I taught him preschool we went to a fire museum in Tempe. It had fire equipment dating back centuries and he loved it.

Auburn said...

Seriously - I'm glad my husband isn't a firefighter, but man do they look sexy in all that get-up!!

Kristi said...

He is a good daddy! What fun for your kids to get to have daddy like that! And yes, you gotta love a man in uniform!!!

Lara said...

How fun! Rob looks good as a fireman!

maria said...

What a good dad to take time off to go with Kyson! You little family is so cute! I LOVE being a hygienist! Just wish there was a spot for me at DR B's! By the way your flowers are amazing! I think I just might plant some seeds next year thanks for the idea!