Friday, August 14, 2009

ElLiNgSoN ReUnIoN

Wednesday

Every year on Rob's side of the family we have a family reunion. This year our reunion was in Utah and everyone stayed at our house! I know it sounds like a nightmare but luckily we all got along and had a really good time. I'll be honest I was actually pleasantly surprised with how well we all fit in our house and how well all the kids got along. I figured I would post day by day to make it easier. We started off with 1600 pictures from 6 days. That is right 1600, so this is what I narrowed it down to. Tuesday night Spencer, Kristie and kids as well as Mimi, Auburn and kids arrived. On Wednesday we decided to go to the Children's Garden at Thanksgiving Point. The kids were so excited to be together!
Mimi with all the kids growling like a bear!



Lilly and Kyson. These two were glued at the hip the whole week.

Kyson pushed the button for all of his cousin's to get a drink.
Even though the water wasn't working the kids still had a blast wondering everywhere else. Cannon, Claire, Lilly, Kyson and Camree.

3 comments:

J.R. said...

Fun photos and you are right it was great the way all the kiddos and everyone got along so well. Thanks for being such great hosts!

Kristi said...

Ah, taking it one day at a time. Good plan. I may follow suit. Eventually.

Carma Lee said...

I was cute to see how Lily and Kyson were glued to each other! I'm doing the one day at a time also. 1600 pictures take a while to go through!