Friday, August 21, 2009

ElLiNgSoN ReUnIoN

Monday

On Monday we went back to Thanksgiving Point but this time we went to the petting zoo.

Camree loved this baby horse and had to give it a kiss.
Oh he is going to be a lady killer one day!
This is the first year that Camree would ride the horse.
Check out Kyson's shoes. Ya, he got out of the house and in the car without me seeing that he was wearing his slippers! We were a little white trash that day.
Later that night I snuck away to go to Sarah's bridal shower. We are so excited for her and Greggy to get married! The lighting on my camera was messed up so I had to change the pictures to black and white to make them look ok.
All the sister's (except Bre she had school) and Mom. After the shower my sis-in-laws and I couldn't wait to watch the finale of the Bachelorette! It was an awesome way to end our week together except for the fact that Jillian didn't choose Reid! Thanks JR for the time spent planning the reunion. It was a perfect success!

5 comments:

Carma Lee said...

The petting zoo was especially fun. The kiddos were so cute with the animals. Loved the horse kiss!

Auburn said...

So glad we stayed that extra day. I'm dying to come back!! LOVE that Kyson was wearing the slippers. It was perfect.

Lara said...

the picture of kyson on the horse is frickin cute!!! he's a little stud muffin...love C kissing the horse.

J.R. said...

Such cute photos of the kids. I love the one hand on the saddle with the wave by Kyson and the eskimo kiss Camree is giving the pony.

brooke said...

I love the picture of Camree kissing the horse. That is priceless.