Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ElLiNgSoN ReUnIoN

Saturday

On Saturday we went to the beach in Daybreak. The kids loved it, and I didn't mind catching some rays. Camree loved having Daddy throw her "higher". Kyson loved jumping off the dock.

Kyson and Mimi got into a silly string fight.
He was in heaven!
After we got back from the lake it was the boys turn for guy time. They went up to the mountains and went hiking.
That night we had a weenie roast in the mountains for dinner. Kyson was so excited to cook his own hot dog in the fire.
The kids found this baby Raccoon and had to show it to us like 500 times! He was really cute the first time but after the fifth time I was ready for him to go away!


I love this picture of Kyson and Lilly. I am so glad that my kids love their cousins!
All of the kids leading us in songs.
This is one time I wish I had a you know what, so I could pee where ever and whenever I wanted to! Kyson loves when he does not have to pee in a toilet.

I told you these cousins love each other. We were so sad that they weren't all here.
After dinner we decided to go up to Silver Lake and walk around.
Some how Kristie and I ended up with big kids on our shoulders.
It was another day packed full of activities but was so much fun. Actually this schedule is pretty mild compared to some of the other reunions. Good job JR, I thought that this schedule was perfect!

3 comments:

Carma Lee said...

Everything that day was perfect. That picture of Kyson and Lily is really sweet!

J.R. said...

This was a fun day and I'm glad we were able to spend some time in the mountains. It is one of the best things about Utah :)

The photos of all the cousins having fun together are so cute. I'm glad they had so much fun together.

Kristi said...

Looking at these pictures makes me really miss you guys!