Thursday, September 10, 2009

Just Me and My Biker!

A couple of weekends ago Rob and I went on a Harley ride for a date. It was so much fun. We decided to go to Mirror lake up in the Unitas. Rob and my Dad had been before but I never had so I wanted to check it out. On the way up we stopped at Dick's in Kamas. They had the yummiest hamburgers and shakes! After that we were off to Mirror lake.
Luckily my Dad has a MAJOR problem with buying Harley's. He is up to three right now, so we don't have to buy one! Mom and Dad came along as well as the Johnson's.
Mirror Lake.

The whole gang at a look out point. It was so beautiful up there!

On the way down we stopped at the Provo River Falls. That helmet does wonders for my chubby cheeks! I can thank my Dad for those bad boys too!
It was such a fun date. Thanks Dad for your obsession and for letting us borrow your bike! We have decided there have got to be a lot more Harley ride dates before the weather turns bad.

10 comments:

Anne said...

What a fun trip! You guys look cute in your helmets. The comment about the cheeks is killing me, though, since I can thank my dad for mine too!

Rebecca and Nick said...

It's so pretty up there! What a fun little trip.

Auburn said...

so fun. you are brave, i think i'd be afraid dave would do something scary!

Emilee said...

ok, if these boys ever come out, adam and i will totally join you! how fun! what a great date!

Carma Lee said...

How fun for you and for your folks.

Grant and Alli said...

Looks like fun!!!! I am so sad Grant sold his bike, it was so much fun going on rides together! I miss you guys like crazy!! :(
Oh and that team down south just got lucky..We will wait and see.. They are going DOWN>>>

Rommel and Christy said...

How fun! I would love to do something like that! BTW-I am sad you are leaving Sands...I'm sure the feeling isn't mutual! Keep in touch!

The Days said...

You are one hot biker chick friend! Looks like fun. Excited to hang out this week!

The Days said...

You are one hot biker chick friend! Looks like fun. Excited to hang out this week!

Kristi said...

BEAUTIFUL! I love that your mom is still willing to go piggy back! What a young little momma you have!