Friday, September 25, 2009

Camree's 2 Year Pics

YEA! I am finally back into the blogging world. About 2 1/2 months ago my laptop broke and it was going to be more money to fix it than what the computer was worth. So, we finally broke down and got a new laptop. Now that I am back I have A LOT of catching up to do.
In July Camree had her two year pictures taken. I know it seems like a lot of pictures but seriously this is just a few. There were soo many cute ones. My sis in law Kristie took them for me and they turned out FABULOUS!

She got a couple of the kids together too.





I love this picture!




I had to sneak Kyson in for a couple of pictures.




I had to put this picture in because Camree was seriously being a stinker! We couldn't get her to smile and if she did it was because she was pulling a face at us. It is funny Kyson pulled this exact face at his two year photo shoot. Great 2 year old minds think alike. Thanks Kristie for taking the pictures I love, love, love them!

7 comments:

Natalie said...

seriously so cute! I can't believe she is 2 already!

Auburn said...

love the pictures! She is so dang cute. Can't wait to see you guys!

Lara said...

Little dolly...can't wait to see you!

Rommel and Christy said...

Oh she is SO beautiful! How are you doing? All is well with me...just being a mom and working on Thursdays. Yea! Miss you...lets do lunch soon!

The Ray Family said...

Love the pics! It was good to get together the other night... I think the kids loved it more than we did!

J.R. said...

Such cute pictures! Of course it helps when the subjects are so cute themselves.

Carma Lee said...

Exceptionally cute! Those two should be models!