Sunday, September 20, 2009

Short but SWEET

The end of last month Mimi was in town for a wedding. We didn't get to see her long only Sunday and Monday but we will take her whenever we can get her! Can you tell these kids love their Mimi!
On Monday we decided to have some fun before we had to take Mimi to the airport. After we picked Kyson up from school we went to lunch with Daddy at Cafe Rio and then headed over to Wheeler Farm. My kids love to feed the geese and ducks and let me tell you these geese are not shy.
Kyson couldn't resist grabbing this pig's tail. Right before he did it he looked at me and said,"Can I Mom?"

Thanks Mimi for coming and seeing us. We love you!

3 comments:

Carma Lee said...

It was too short but definitely sweet, soooooo fun and funny too! That piggie tail incident was hilarious :) How I love all of you!!!!! (I was so touched when we picked Kyson up from school and I told him of all the fun things we were going to do and then I would leave. He hardly heard the fun things; his eyes teared up and his sweet face became so sad. That boy sure makes his Mimi feel loved. He's a tender sweetie just like his daddy, even if Daddy does pretend to be tough!)

The Ray Family said...

We miss you guys!! Let's PLEASE get together!!

brooke said...

I love that Kyson asked you if he could pull the piggie's tail! He is so cute. I know I always comment about Camree for obvious reasons but Kyson is sooo cute too.