Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ball Game!

On August 31st Kyson had his first t-ball game. I am telling you there is nothing cuter than 4 year old boys running around trying to play baseball.
Batter up! The coach would pitch to them and if they couldn't hit the ball they would hit it off the tee. Kyson was a 50-50 shot. Today he hit it off a pitch!
Run Kyson run!
Waiting on first base. Good thing he didn't get out, ha! There are no outs at this age. Each kid gets to hit the ball once and then they switch to outfield.
Running to second base.
Running in for the score!
Waiting for the rest of his team to bat. This is so much fun for me. I have always loved sports but I never got to do the little league thing growing up in a family of all girls. I am loving watching my little boy play ball almost as much as my Dad is watching his only grandson after five daughters and no boys!

3 comments:

J.R. said...

It was fun to go to his games. I got a kick out of watching the kids "play" baseball.

Lara said...

OOOH! So cute! I LOVE doing the sports thing with the boys!

Carma Lee said...

Wish we could have been there to cheer him on. I remember with our 5 boys how fun (and funny) those games were :)