Thursday, September 3, 2009

ZOO

A couple of weeks ago I decided that we needed to go to the zoo since we hadn't been for a while. I mentioned it to the kids and they were all for it! We called some friends to come along. Check out Damon's face it wouldn't be because he wanted to sit on the other horn!
It was so cute while we were there Damon was insistent on holding Camree's hand. Sooo cute. He has even told his mom that he is going to marry her. I have to keep this picture because we may be able to black mail them one day. He will be a senior when Camree is a sophomore you never know.
This little bird was so brave. It just sat there the whole time and let Kyson get so close.Then it was time for the carousel. Camree was still scared to death from Lagoon.
I had to hold her hand for a picture even though we weren't moving!
I am glad we made it to the Zoo the kids loved it and we have got to use our season pass!

3 comments:

Carma Lee said...

Carousels are so fun and I love the zoo. Next time I'm up we'll have to go.

J.R. said...

I have fun memories of my mom taking me to the zoo. Great place for the kiddos.

brooke said...

This is not going to go over well. Sammie has her heart set on marrying Damon.